Get My Books, Signed with a Personalized Autograph
Now offering copies of my paperback books with personalized autographs! Available exclusively here on my website.
* For those interested in purchasing regular copies without autographs, you can find my books here on Amazon and Barnes and Noble.
If you are interested in getting a book(s) with a personalized autograph, simply take the following steps:
1. Browse my books below.
2. Email me at email@example.com and let me know which book(s) you're interested in, who you would like me to sign the book(s) to, any personal message you might wish me to include (if none is indicated, I'll write my own), as well as how you wish to make your payment. Currently, I accept Paypal, Cashapp, and Venmo.
3. I'll email you back to confirm your total.
4. Once payment is received, I will order your books for you!
* Please note that it may take 2 to 4 weeks for your book to be sent out. This is to allow enough time for the book(s) to reach me from Amazon, and then to sign it and get it sent your way. *
* Prices listed include shipping for U.S. For international, we will discuss that via email.
Thanks for the support, happy reading, and I'll see you in my next book!
~ Christine E. Schulze
My YA Fantasy Books
Ashlai is a Fyre who can harness powers of flame from the sun. Despite her powers, or perhaps because of them, she has always felt like an outsider among the Forest-footer Elves who raised her and her brother, Merritt.
When their home is attacked by King Ragnar and his "Sere," a vicious drought that burns all in its path, Ashlai embarks on a quest to save it. Her only clues are the strange music playing inside her head, the warnings of a captive princess, and a broken prism left to her by her long-lost mother.
With the help of new friends, including a snarky elf, two squabbling but kind-spirited bards, and a boy who can turn into a tree, Ashlai journeys to collect the remaining prism shards.
Can she find them and defeat Ragnar before his Sere consumes all Hyloria?
Or will the secrets of the prism cause Ashlai to lose her new friends, her family, and even herself?
Prelude of Fire is the first in an epic quartet that combines music and magic while reminding us that our choices, not our circumstances, define who we truly are and will become.
Series: The Gailean Quartet
King Moragon, a powerful mental magician, desires to possess musical magic at any cost. Gailea, an aspiring music mage serving in Moragon's castle, dares to hone her rare song-spell gift in secret. Crispin, a young Fyre mage, plays a dangerous balancing game of striving to ascend in his uncle's court while protecting Gailea from Moragon's cruel whims.
Gailea has only been safe from the wicked king as long as her gift remained hidden, but try as she might, she can't conceal that gift forever. What's more, Moragon isn't the only one who takes notice: his brother, Alastair Ragnar, known as "the snake" by those who fall prey to his charms, has his eye on the prize too.
As the castle's secrets start to unravel and expose a deadly spell, a murder plot, a crafty sorcerer, and a certain Prism...can Crispin protect Gailea, especially from his own fiery ambitions? And as war breaks out to rival the conflict waged inside her heart, will Gailea be forced to sacrifice her love for the good of the realm?
Continue the epic saga of The Gailean Quartet in this overture to Prelude of Fire that weaves music, magic, love, and betrayal to sing the origin stories of Gailea and Ragnar: a union of both harmony and flame.